Who doesn’t love cheesecake? Who doesn’t love oreos? And who doesn’t love cute mini-sized things?! So what could be better than a mini oreo cheesecake???
These adorable cheesecakes are much quicker to make and bake than one big cheesecake. They only take about 20 minutes in the oven!
Just loooooook at that oreo crust!
It’s really important that all the ingredients are at room temperature, so that everything mixes together easily with no lumps. If the cream cheese or sour cream are not at room temperature, you’ll be tempted to overmix the batter to get the lumps out, which will put too much air in the batter and cause the cheesecakes to crack. Be especially careful not to overmix when you add the eggs, as they hold air in the batter.
For oreo and cheesecake goodness in an adorable mini package, follow the recipe below!
For the crust:
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- Crumbs of 15 oreos
For the cheesecakes:
- 16 oz. cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup sour cream (at room temperature)
- 2 eggs (at room temperature)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup oreo crumbs
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Pulse the oreos in a blender or food processor until they are fine crumbs.
- Mix together melted butter and oreo crumbs.
- Press about 1 heaping teaspoon of crumbs into each of 12 cupcake liners.
- Bake the crusts for 5 minutes in the oven.
- Remove crusts from the oven and reduce the temperature to 325 degrees.
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth to remove any lumps.
- Add the sugar and mix until combined.
- Add the sour cream and mix until combined.
- Add the vanilla and eggs, one at a time, waiting until each is incorporated. Be especially careful not to overmix when the eggs are in the batter.
- Mix in oreo crumbs.
- Spoon the batter into the cupcake liners, filling the cups up to the top.
- Bake for 20 to 24 minutes, or until the cheesecakes look to be set and only have a slight wobble in the middle.
- Remove the cheesecakes from the oven and allow to cool completely before removing them from the pan.
- Remove the cheesecakes from the pan and place in the fridge to chill for at least 3 hours before eating.
- Top with broken oreos if desired!
I hope you like these as much as I do!
Click here to print this recipe!